ARE YOU A BRAVE ADVENTURER?
Scorpion Express is located in Mexicana, a land of sweeping sands and gold mines. As you head towards the town you'll soon see signs that all is not quite as it once was and it will soon become clear that where locals once lived, the scorpions have taken control. Adventurers must then board the old train of the Scorpion Express as it's the only way to cross the ruins of the gold mines in this abandoned town!
Scorpion Express is a fun ride for all the family and brave young adventurers can experience their first rollercoaster thrill. Watch out for surprises at every turn including fire and water effects, as with unstable mines guarded by the giant Scorpion anything could happen – try not to get too close!
FUN FACT: It was originally known as the Runaway Mine Train, which joined the Resort in it's first official year of opening as a Theme Park, in 1987
- Minimum Height is 0.9m
- Children under 1.1m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+
- Maximum Height is 1.96m
- Chest size limit of 51 inches
TOP SPEED: 22.4MPH
RIDE TYPE: STEEL POWERED MINE TRAIN ROLLERCOASTER
- For safety reasons, Adventurers must be properly secured in the ride seat
- Adventurers must be able to walk unassisted on and off the ride
- Not suitable for Adventurers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, back problems or neck problems
Scorpion Express opened in 2014.