This is a right rattling rollercoaster ride and you’ll be in hiss-sterics as you snake your way through the sharp turns, inclines and sudden dips of the old Mexican tin mine. Life sure has its ups and downs for adventurers.
- Minimum Height is 1.4m.
- Maximum Height is 1.96m.
- Chest size limit is 51 inches.
- Adventurers must be able to walk unassisted on and off the ride.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, back problems, neck problems or expectant mothers.
- Adventurers must have a minimum of 3 full limbs, this ride is not suitable for those with leg amputations or arm amputations above the elbow.
- Not suitable for Adventurers using a moonboot or those with leg casts.
- Due to evacuation procedures, this ride is not suitable for non-ambulant Adventurers.
- Adventurers must be able to sit upright unaided and be able to brace themselves against the forces of the ride.