VIP ANIMAL EXPERIENCES
Immerse yourself in an unforgettable animal experience and get up close to some of the most impressive animals at the Resort, from our Southern White rhinos to our Rothschild's giraffes! Treat your family to a VIP Animal Experience at Britain's Wildest Adventure.
VIP EASTER EGG HUNT
Get EGG-cited to join us on an exclusive after hours Easter egg hunt around Chessington World of Adventures. HOP on over to help our Easter Bunny find his missing eggs, and then CRACK the code to unlock a reward!
VIP AFTER HOURS PARK TOUR
Delve into the past at Chessington and learn more about the whimsical World of Adventures with this exclusive After Hours tour!
Board one of our Safari trucks and be guided around the Resort with your very own host as you’re driven past rollercoasters and animals. From the ‘Burnt Stub’ to ‘World of Jumanji’, we’ve got an incredible history, so discover facts and stats about our past. Did you know there are 144 tonnes of steel in the track alone for Mandrill Mayhem – the equivalent weight of 96 hippos?!
TIGER ROCK LIFT HILL CLIMBS
Experience the ultimate VIP treatment as you embark on a thrilling journey up the lift hill of Tiger Rock at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, offering you an exclusive opportunity to savor ROARsome panoramic views and learn more about the iconic log flume which has resided at Chessington since 1987...
If you would like further assistance please get in touch by emailing us at VIPexperiences@chessington.co.uk to speak to the VIP team.
ANNUAL PASS & HOTEL DISCOUNT
As a Merlin or Chessington Annual Passholder, or if you're staying in our Resort Hotel or Explorer Glamping, you can enjoy a ROARSOME discount of 20% off VIP Animal Experiences!
ANIMAL EXPERIENCE GIFT VOUCHERS
Whether you're after a birthday gift or a just want to treat your loved one or little monkey's to a GRRReat VIP Animal Experience, you can buy our VIP Animal Experiences as gift vouchers for them to redeem when they choose!
Our Junior Keeper for a Day and Giraffe Feeding Experiences can be purchased online now. All our other VIP Animal Experiences can be purchased as a Gift Voucher by contacting our team via VIPExperiences@chessington.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- All VIP experiences are non refundable and non transferable.
- Any discounts can not be applied after purchase and partial refunds will not be given.
- A promotional discount can not be applied on top of pre-existing discounts (e.g. Annual Pass).
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel VIP experiences with no prior warning; all animals are subject to availability due to factors including, but not limited to health and weather restrictions.
- We reserve the right to cancel your experience if you fail to arrive at your designated meeting point by the time advised. In this instance the experience will not be rescheduled.
- Some experiences may not be suitable or may present challenges for some guests with disabilities, and we strongly advise contacting the team in advance with any enquiries or concerns.
- Expectant mothers are not permitted on any VIP experience.
- Hands must be washed after coming in contact with any animals. Do not touch your lips, eyes or face while in these areas. Hand sanitiser & hand washing facilities are provided.
- Staff must be alerted immediately to any cuts, abrasions or bites which occur during the experience.
- All instructions given by the team must be followed. Any guests not following instructions will be removed from the experience and possibly the Resort.
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage while on our premises.
- All Experiences have a strict minimum age. Young adventurers (under the age of 16) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16+) with a VIP experience ticket for the same date/time/experience.
- If you have booked a Junior Keeper Experience, the ticket includes entry for the park for the guest on the experience and ONE adult guest. This adult must ALSO accompany the guest on the experience for the whole duration.
- Any additional adults will not be able to observe the experience and will need to purchase additional day tickets if they would like to join the guests afterwards.