Soar through the skies
Just like a bat out of hell, this family-friendly rollercoaster gets you soaring through the skies and flying over the treetops with your legs dangling below you. It’s fang-tastic and once bitten, you’ll want to fly again and again.
FUN FACT: Vampire's organists face was based on an old Phil Collins wax figure. The designer, John Wardley, has also worked on other rides such as Nemesis at Alton Towers.
- Minimum Height is 1.1m.
- Adventurers between 1.1m and 1.3m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+.
- Maximum Height is 1.96m.
- Chest size limit 51 inches.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, back problems, neck problems or expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with leg casts above the knee.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with arm or wrist casts.
- Adventurers must have a minimum of 3 full limbs, arm amputations must be below the elbow.
- This ride is not suitable for those with a leg amputation.
- Due to evacuation procedures, this ride is not suitable for non-ambulant Adventurers.
- This is a dark and scary ride with smoke and light / laser effects. May not be suitable for Young Adventurers or those with breathing difficulties.
- Adventurers must be able to sit upright unaided and be able to brace themselves against the forces of the ride.
- Vampire requires a minimum number of riders to run which is subject to delays.
- Non-ambulant Adventurers are not permitted to ride, as riders must be able to walk unaided in case of an evacuation the ride from height will require transferring onto and walking down steep steps independently, as well as potentially hilly terrain.