Soar through the skies
Just like a bat out of hell, this family-friendly rollercoaster gets you soaring through the skies and flying over the treetops with your legs dangling below you. It’s fang-tastic and once bitten, you’ll want to fly again and again.
FUN FACT: Vampire's organists face was based on an old Phil Collins wax figure. The designer, John Wardley, has also worked on other rides such as Nemesis at Alton Towers.
- Minimum Height is 1.1m
- Children under 1.3m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+
- Maximum Height is 1.96m
- Chest size limit 51 inches
LOCATION: WILD WOODS
LENGTH: 0VER 2,200FT
TOP SPEED: 45MPH
RIDE TYPE: ARROW SUSPENDED SWINGING ROLLERCOASTER
- Our disabled entrance is accessible through the Trail of Kings
- Not suitable for Adventurers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, back problems or neck problems
- Not suitable for Adventurers with leg casts above the knee
- Not suitable for Adventurers with arm or wrist casts
- Not suitable for non-ambulant Adventurers
- Not suitable for expectant mothers
- This is a dark and scary ride with smoke and light / laser effects. May not be suitable for Young Adventurers or those with breathing difficulties
- Vampire requires a minimum number of riders to run which is subject to delays
- Ride is subject to availability
Vampire opened in 1990
'Best Theme Park Family Rollercoaster' Award Winner
In the 2021 UK Theme Park Awards Vampire was awarded a Silver medal in the 'Best Family Rollercoaster' category.