RESERVE & RIDE
HOW DOES RESERVE & RIDE WORK?
Reserve & Ride is a system that queues for you, leaving you more time to explore our ROARsome park, see the animals and enjoy the entertainment!
Using your smartphone, Reserve & Ride allows you to wait the queue time for a ride virtually, freeing you up to visit other rides, shops, restaurants and more while you're waiting for your turn.
There are three tiers of Reserve & Ride - the higher the level, the less time you have to wait between making a reservation and riding the ride.
There are loads of benefits to Reserve & Ride:
- Get the most out of your day and spend less time in queue lines
- Choose from up to 23 attractions
- Simple, easy to use system accessed right through your smartphone
RIDES AVAILABLE ON RESERVE & RIDE
Adventure Tree Carousel
Elmer's Flying Jumbos
The Gruffalo River Ride Adventure
* Ultimate tier only
Room on the Broom - A Magical Journey
ZUFARI: Ride Into Africa
Tuk Tuk Turmoil
Barrel Bail Out
- Offers the same wait as the physical queue
- Reserve your space in the queue line
- Enjoy the park's other attractions while you virtually wait
- Our fastest ride access
- Minimal waiting time, maximum time to explore
- Plus exclusive Reserve & Ride access to Rattlesnake
- Fast one-time access to 5 of our wildest attractions
- Includes entry to Dragon's Fury, KOBRA, Seastorm, Tomb Blaster, and Vampire
- Perfect for Adventurers over 1.2m!
- Available to purchase on the day
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Reserve & Ride is a service that virtually queues for you, leaving you with more time to explore the Resort! Using your mobile phone, enjoy one of our three service levels: Regular, Express, or Ultimate, and choose from up to 23 of our attractions. Reservations are made one at a time, and a prior reservation must be used or cancelled before booking the next.
- On the Reserve & Ride website, select ‘LOGIN’ in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter the email address your booking was made under and enter your password – this is also where you create your password if this is your first-time logging in.
- Activate your session by selecting the Reserve & Ride voucher box. Select ‘REDEEM’.
- Your session is now active!
- Select ONE attraction of your choice and then tap the ‘RESERVE ATTRACTION NOW’ button to commence your virtual wait.
- While you virtually wait; explore the Resort, visit our zoo, shops and restaurants, or, if you have time, ride a different attraction.
- When the countdown ends and your QR code appears, present your QR code to a member of staff at the Reserve & Ride entrance to gain entry.
- Enjoy your ride on the attraction and repeat!
If you require assistance at any time with your Reserve & Ride, visit The Hub in Mexicana or Guest Help & Information in Adventure Point.
Attractions are set to ‘full’ by the Reserve & Ride team when the maximum number of guests using Reserve & Ride and/or Ride Access Pass waiting to enter an attraction is reached. To avoid significant delays in the physical queue lines, online reservations are temporarily stopped to allow time for the Rides & Attractions team to clear the queue. This is normally only for a short while. Please try reserving another one of your favourite attractions and check back later!
Merlin Annual Passholders can enjoy 10% off all Reserve & Ride service levels – Regular, Express, and Ultimate – every day at the Resort! To take advantage of this exclusive in-Resort offer, simply present your valid Merlin Annual Pass to a member of the Reserve & Ride team at The Hub in Mexicana.
Terms: Offer only valid for redemption in the Resort and cannot be redeemed online. Offer can only be redeemed by named Merlin Annual Passholder. Offer not valid on Bundles or One-Shots. All Reserve & Ride products are subject to availability.
£5 Fastrack vouchers for Chessington World of Adventures Resort have now been discontinued in sales of new Merlin Annual Passes. However, legacy vouchers given with valid Gold and Platinum Merlin Annual Passes are still accepted for the 2023 season on Reserve & Ride service levels and One-Shots. To redeem, present your valid Merlin Annual Pass with your voucher to a member of the Reserve & Ride team at The Hub in Mexicana.
Terms: Offer only valid for redemption in the Resort and cannot be redeemed online. Voucher entitles guest to £5 off any Reserve & Ride service level or any One-Shot, subject to availability. Multiple vouchers cannot be used for single purchase (i.e., two vouchers cannot be redeemed at the same time to entitle the guest to £10 off a single Reserve & Ride product). Offer can only be redeemed by the named Merlin Annual Passholder and cannot be used in conjunction with 10% discount offer. Vouchers not accepted on Bundles. Vouchers given with expired Premium Merlin Annual Passes are not accepted. All Reserve & Ride products are subject to availability.
No – screenshotting of QR codes is a breach of the Reserve & Ride terms and conditions and can lead to the revocation of your Reserve & Ride or Ride Access Pass session for the remainder of your visit without a refund.
Children under the age of 3 are not required to pay for Reserve & Ride. They may accompany Reserve & Ride users on reserved attractions – height, weight, and age restrictions permitting.
For full terms of the Reserve & Ride service, please refer to the Terms & Conditions tab in the side menu.
One-Shots allow you to use the Reserve & Ride service to get one-time, faster access to your chosen attraction via the Reserve & Ride entrance.
From the 2023 season, One-Shots can only be purchased and redeemed after 1pm – they will not be accepted at participating attractions before this time. One-Shots can be purchased directly on the Reserve & Ride website or at The Hub in Mexicana. All One-Shot products are single-use and subject to limited availability.
Attractions available as One-Shots:
- Croc Drop
- Dragon’s Fury
- Gruffalo River Ride Adventure
- River Rafts
- Tiger Rock
- ZUFARI: Ride into Africa!
Note: One-Shot products are subject to limited availability and may be withdrawn from sale at any time. Pricing varies by attraction and date of purchase. Height restrictions apply.
Reserve & Ride covers up to 23 attractions at the Resort:
- Adventure Tree Carousel
- Barrel Bail Out!
- Blue Barnacle
- Croc Drop
- Dragon’s Fury
- Elmer’s Flying Jumbos
- Griffin’s Galleon
- The Gruffalo River Ride Adventure
- Jungle Rangers
- Monkey Swinger
- Room on the Broom - A Magical Journey
- Scorpion Express
- Sea Dragons
- Tiger Rock
- Tiny Truckers
- Tomb Blaster
- Trawler Trouble
- Tuk Tuk Turmoil
- ZUFARI: Ride into Africa!
Exclusive to Reserve & Ride Ultimate users only:
Please note that River Rafts is not included on any Reserve & Ride service level and is only available as a One-Shot. Jungle Bus and Treetop Hoppers are not available on any Reserve & Ride service level for operational reasons.