LOCAL RESIDENTS TICKETS
We are delighted to once again offer our local residents the opportunity to visit Chessington World of Adventures Resort completely FREE in 2021.
For 2021 we’ve put a new process in place to make getting your tickets and visiting much easier with the new following benefits:
- Get ticket codes sent directly to you that you can use to book your tickets online for any main theme park day in the 2021 season
- Use your allocation of 4 tickets in any combination you like across multiple days so you can split your ticket allocation for two separate visits for example!
- Once your tickets have been booked, on the day of your visit just go straight to the turnstiles and scan your ticket for entry.
For your wildest adventure yet, here is what you need to do:
- Send an email to ResidentsTickets@chessington.co.uk with a scan or photo of your proof of name & address (utility bill or similar dated in 2021) from eligible postcodes KT9 1, KT9 2 and KT22 0. Please note we are unable to accept Driving Licences or Passports as a proof of eligibility for these tickets.
- Once we have verified your address, you will be emailed back by one of our team with 4 unique booking codes, each code can be redeemed online for a 1-day theme park ticket
- Once you have booked your tickets, just turn up on the day and go straight to the turnstiles and scan the barcode on each of your ticket(s)
- To be sure to allow our team enough time to provide your unique booking code, please endeavour to request your ticket codes at least 48 hours in advance wanting to use them
Once again, we have have removed all peak restrictions so your tickets are valid until 31st October 2021 so you can use them on any day this season, including the school holidays!
Once you have your codes click below to book your tickets, ensuring you enter your codes when prompted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Pre-booking is essential for entry.
- This benefit is only for our immediate local residents living in postcode areas KT9 1, KT9 2 and KT22 0.
- This offer is limited to 4 free tickets per household.
- Tickets are non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Proof of address required.
- Exchange or sale of tickets for profit is prohibited and will void the ticket.
- Visitors under 3 years of age enter Chessington World of Adventures Resort free of charge and will therefore not need a local resident’s ticket. Under 3 tickets must be pre-booked however and can be added on for free when booking tickets.
- Visitors under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years of age or over.