Applications for local residents tickets are now closed. Check back in 2023 to apply.
LOCAL RESIDENTS TICKETS
Back for 2022, we are delighted to once again offer our local residents the opportunity to visit Chessington World of Adventures Resort completely FREE throughout 2022.
The process of getting your tickets and visiting is easy:
- Get ticket codes sent directly to you that you can use to book your tickets online for any main theme park day in the 2022 season (from 17th March - 30th October)
- Use your allocation of 4 tickets in any combination you like across multiple days so you can split your ticket allocation for two separate visits for example!
- Once your tickets have been booked, on the day of your visit just go straight to the entrance turnstiles and scan your ticket for entry
For your wildest adventure yet, here is what you need to do:
- To be sure to allow our team enough time to provide your unique booking code, please endeavour to request your ticket codes at least 7 days in advance of wanting to use them. This is due to anticipated high levels of demand at certain times.
- Send an email to ResidentsTickets@chessington.co.uk with a scan or photo of your proof of name & address (utility bill or similar dated within the last 3 months) from the local resident's eligible postcodes KT9 1, KT9 2 and KT22 0. The name on the documentation must match the name attached to the email account used for the application. Please note we are unable to accept Driving Licences or Passports as a proof of eligibility for these tickets.
- Once we have verified your address, you will be emailed back by one of our team with 4 unique booking codes, each code can be redeemed online for a 1-day theme park ticket.
- Once you have booked your tickets, just turn up on the day and go straight to the turnstiles and scan the barcode on each of your ticket(s) to gain entry.
- We strongly recommend applying and booking early to avoid disappointment. Please be aware our peak periods, such as August and October, see a high influx of ticket redemptions. The final date to apply to guarantee receiving tickets for the 2022 season is 16th October 2022.
Once again, we have have removed all peak restrictions so your tickets are valid until 30th October 2022 so you can use them on any day this season, including the school holidays!
Once you have your codes click below to book your tickets, ensuring you enter your codes when prompted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Pre-booking is essential for entry.
- This benefit is only for our immediate local residents living in postcode areas KT9 1, KT9 2 and KT22 0.
- This offer is limited to 4 free tickets per household.
- Tickets are non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Proof of address required.
- Exchange or sale of tickets for profit is prohibited and will void the ticket and will result in the address being unable to apply for Local Resident tickets in future seasons.
- Visitors under 3 years of age enter Chessington World of Adventures Resort free of charge and will therefore not need a local resident’s ticket or pre-booked ticket.
- Visitors under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years of age or over.
- Tickets must be booked with the same email address that was used to apply for the tickets.