EMBARK ON AN EGYPTIAN ADVENTURE
Adventurers are on a mission to battle the Curse of the Mummy. Ride through the Ancient Egyptian labyrinth armed with a laser gun to shoot mummies and scarab beetles and rid the tomb of its evil curse. What will you score?
FUN FACT: Tomb Blaster originally opened in 1987 and was known as the 5th Dimension until 1993 when it was given a re-theme to Terror Tomb. In 2001, Terror Tomb shut the sarcophegas, and Tomb Blaster opened for the 2002 season.
- No Minimum Height
- Adventurers under 1.1m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+
- No Maximum Height
- Chest size limit of 51 inches
- This is a dark and scary ride with smoke and light / laser effects. May not be suitable for Young Adventurers or those with breathing difficulties
- Not suitable for Adventurers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, back problems or neck problems, broken limbs
- Adventurers with leg casts above the knee are not permitted on the ride.
- This ride is not suitable for those with leg amputations or arm amputations above the elbow
- Due to evacuation procedures, this ride is not suitable for non-ambulant Adventurers