BRAVE THE DROP, RELEASE THE CURSE
Those daring will plunge 25m into the giant jaws of a crocodile, Sobek, the ancient Egyptian Crocodile God and protector of the Nile, who has been possessed by evil spirits, transforming him into a cruel deity. With the once fertile Nile laying stagnant, riders must take part in a ceremony to banish the evil spirits from Sobek, plunging into the crocodile’s soul and freeing the waters back into the Nile.
Those between 1.2m and 1.3m must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16, while those a minimum height of 1.3m can ‘drop’ alone.
- Adventurers must be a minimum of 1.3m to ride alone.
- Adventurers between 1.2 and 1.3m must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16.
- Adults can accompany a maximum of 2 Adventurers, sat either side of the adult.
- Adventurers must be properly secured under the ride over the shoulder harnesses; therefore, this ride may not be suitable for Adventurers with torso measurements approaching 51 inches.
- Not suitable for those with a fear of heights.
- Adventurers must have a minimum of 3 full limbs, arm or leg amputations must be below the elbow or the knee.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, back problems, neck problems or expectant mothers.
All prosthetic limbs below the knee or elbow must be secured to the guest’s body or removed before boarding any ride.
Removed prosthetics are done so at the guests own decision
All prosthetic limbs must be secured to the guest’s body or removed before boarding any ride.
Non - Ambulant & Wheelchair Access
You must have full upper body strength including head and neck control and be able to brace against the forces.
This ride is suitable for non-ambulant riders, you must be able to transfer into the seats with assistance from carer
Guests must be able to sit up and hold themselves upright without assistance from a carer for the duration of the ride
In the event of a evacuation - guests must follow staff instruction and be able to exit ride unaided
Guests must be able to uphold upper body weight in the event of a high level evacuation
Missing Limb or Amputation Information
Guests must have a minimum of 3 full limbs to experience this ride
May not suitable for those affected by strobe lighting , smoke effects and loud noise
Accessibility and Limb Difference Guides
A full list of restrictions are detailed in the Accessibility Guide and Limb Difference Guides below.
For any further queries, please contact us on email@example.com