BRAVE THE DROP, RELEASE THE CURSE
Those daring will plunge 25m into the giant jaws of a crocodile, Sobek, the ancient Egyptian Crocodile God and protector of the Nile, who has been possessed by evil spirits, transforming him into a cruel deity. With the once fertile Nile laying stagnant, riders must take part in a ceremony to banish the evil spirits from Sobek, plunging into the crocodile’s soul and freeing the waters back into the Nile.
Those between 1.2m and 1.3m must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16, while those a minimum height of 1.3m can ‘drop’ alone.
CHECK OUT OUR AD!
- Minimum height is 1.2m.
- Adventurers under 1.3m.
- Chest size limit of 51 inches.
- Adventurers must have a minimum of 3 full limbs, arm or leg amputations must be below the elbow or the knee.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, back problems, neck problems or expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with a leg cast above the knee.
- This ride has smoke and light / laser effects. May not be suitable for Young Adventurers or those with breathing difficulties.
- Adventurers must be able to sit upright unaided and be able to brace themselves against the forces of the ride.
- Adventurer’s must be able to transfer with the assistance of a carer.