EXPERIENCE RIVER RAFTS IN THE RAINFOREST
Make a splash on mini-log flume, River Rafts – watch out though for the cheeky chimps that live along the waterway!
- Minimum Height is 0.9m
- Children under 1.2m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+
- No Maximum Height
LOCATION: THE RAINFOREST
RIDE TYPE: MINI LOG FLUME
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Rangers must be able to brace themselves against the wild forces of the river and hold on tight.
- No eating, drinking or smoking.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for Rangers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, broken limbs, back problems or neck problems.
- Rangers must remain seated at all times.
- Arms, legs and binoculars must be kept in the raft at all times.
- Loose Ranger supplies must be secured in the raft at all times.
- This ride is not suitable for non-ambulant Rangers.
River Rafts opens MARCH 2020.
WORLD LAND TRUST
Joining 10 other real and mythical Lands at Chessington, the Rainforest is inspired by our support of international conservation charity, World Land Trust (WLT), which protects the world’s most biologically important and threatened habitats acre-by- acre.
Our Conservation Fund has supported the WLT for the last eight years, saving an area of threatened rainforest in Ecuador double the size of the Resort and protecting it annually against poaching, illegal logging, mining and encroachment from farming, by funding ‘Keepers of the Wild’ (Rangers), to safeguard the area.