EXPERIENCE RIVER RAFTS IN THE RAINFOREST
Make a splash on mini-log flume, River Rafts – watch out though for the cheeky chimps that live along the waterway!
- Minimum Height is 0.9m.
- Adventurers under 1.2m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+.
- No maximum Height.
- Rangers must be able to sit upright unaided and brace themselves against the wild forces of the river and hold on tight.
- Not suitable for Rangers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, broken limbs, back problems, neck problems or expectant mothers.
- Due to evacuation procedures, this ride is not suitable for non-ambulant Adventurers.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with a leg amputation.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with leg, arm, or wrist casts or those using a moonboot.
- Boats have a maximum weight limit of 140kg and maximum of 1 adult.