Board your galleon!
Beware adventurers, there’s a gale warning in Shipwreck Coast. Ferocious waves will take your boat for a spin, but is that all that’s stirring in the waters? As the rough seas begin to thrash, sailors should be wary of what other dangers lurk in the depths…
- Minimum Height is 0.9m.
- Adventurers under 1.1m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+.
- No Maximum Height.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, back problems, neck problems or expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with leg casts above the knee or those with arm or wrist casts.
- Adventurers must be able to sit upright unaided and be able to brace themselves against the forces of the ride.
- Adventurer’s must be able to transfer with the assistance of a carer.
- Adventurers can ride if non-ambulant but must be able to:
- Wheelchair users must be able to transfer unaided.
- Adventurers must be able to hold themselves upright without assistance from a carer for the duration of the ride.
- Adventurers must be able to hold onto handles, lap bars or handrails and brace against the ride forces.