EXPERIENCE JUNGLE RANGERS IN THE RAINFOREST
Families will start their journey into the Rainforest by taking the wheel on Jungle Rangers, a car ride where the kids are in control. Young explorers will navigate their vehicle along the bumpy trail road and through the undergrowth, spotting the colourful creatures living on the forest floor.
- No Minimum Height.
- Adventurers under 1.2m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+ (adults can accompany up to 4 children per adult).
- Maximum 2 adults per car and must be sat on the back row.
- No Maximum Height.
- This ride is not suitable for those with leg amputations.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with leg, arm or wrist casts, or those using a moonboot
- Adventurers who are non-ambulant are permitted but meet the following conditions:
- Wheelchair users must be able to transfer unaided or with the assistance of a carer who must sit in the same car.
- Adventurers must be able to hold themselves upright without assistance from a carer for the duration of the ride.
- Adventurers must be able to hold on tight.