This is one very angry dragon and you’re in for a roller coaster ride through dizzying twists and turns, dips and dives and all the while your car is spinning and spinning. However many times you ride, it’s always different, depending on who sits where.
FUN FACT: Dragon's Fury also has a sister roller coaster at Alton Towers called Spinball Whizzer.
- Minimum Height is 1.2m
- Maximum Height is 1.95m
- Chest size limit of 51 inches
- Not suitable for Adventurers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, back problems, neck problems or expectant mothers.
- Due to evacuation procedures, this ride is not suitable for non-ambulant Adventurers
- Not suitable for Adventurers using a moonboot or those with leg casts
- Not suitable for Adventurers that suffer from motion sickness
- Adventurers must have a minimum of 3 full limbs, this ride is not suitable for those with leg amputations or arm amputations above the elbow
- Adventurers must be able to sit upright unaided and be able to brace themselves against the forces of the ride