SWING HIGH INTO THE AIR!
Are you ready for a bus trip with a difference? Take your seat and you'll swing up into the air for a top-deck view over Wild Asia!
- Adventurers must be a minimum height of 0.9m tall to ride.
- Adventurers must be a minimum height of 1.1m tall to ride unaccompanied.
- Accompanying adults must be aged 16 or over.
- Accompanying adults must sit in the same row as the adventurer they are accompanying. They must be sat on the end of the row by the door.
- One adult can accompany up to three children between 0.9 metres and 1.1 metres.
- Each row accommodates up to 4 adventurers.
- 24 adventurers maximum with a maximum of 16 adults, no more than 3 adults per row.
- For safety reasons, adventurers must be properly secured in the ride seat, which means this ride may not be suitable for adventurers with a torso measurement approaching 51 inches.
- All prosthetic limbs must be secured to the guest’s body or removed before boarding any ride.
- Prosthetics must not inhibit the required seating position
Non-Ambulant & Wheelchair Access
- This ride is suitable for non-ambulant riders, with the assistance of a carer or ride equipment guests can transfer to the attraction.
- Guests must be able to sit up and hold themselves upright without assistance from a carer for the duration of the ride.
- Guests must be able to hold on tight.
- Not complex for guests exit ride.
- If assistance is required to transfer a carer should remain in the vicinity of the ride to aid exit - staff will not assist with transfer.
Missing Limb or Amputation Information
- Guests with any combination of amputation, limb difference or prosthesis can experience this attraction.
Accessibility and Limb Difference Guides
For any further queries, please contact us on email@example.com