A RIDE WITH A BITE...
Rising from the ruins of Wild Asia, the untamed KOBRA takes you on a thrilling ride, spinning through the air as you travel backwards and forwards on a 90 metre track at an awesome 43mph. Adventurers beware, this is a ride with some serious bite.
FUN FACT: You can see the tigers from this ride if you look close enough!
- Minimum Height is 1.2m.
- No Maximum Height.
- Chest size limit of 51 inches
- Not suitable for Adventurers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, back problems, neck problems or expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for Adventurers using a moonboot or those with leg casts.
- Adventurers must have a minimum of 3 full limbs, this ride is not suitable for those with leg amputations or arm amputations above the elbow.
- Due to evacuation procedures, this ride is not suitable for non-ambulant Adventurers.
- For safety reasons, Adventurers must be properly secured in the ride seat.
- Adventurers must be able to sit upright unaided and be able to brace themselves against the forces of the ride.