- In certain situations (such as extreme weather conditions, mechanical problems or power interruptions) it may be necessary for adventurers to be evacuated from a ride, possibly from the highest point.
- For safety reasons, adventurers with a disability must be accompanied on to rides by at least one companion over the age of 14, unless otherwise stated.
- To qualify for a Ride Access Pass, ambulant Adventurers must have at least one carer over the age of 14.
- Adventurers who are unable to walk unaided must be accompanied by a minimum of one companion over the age of 14 on rides that involve a complex evacuation procedure. Please note that some ride evacuation procedures mean they are not suitable for adventurers unable to walk unaided and these are shown in the downloadable Accessibility Guide.
- Companions accompanying a disabled companion on to rides must sit in the same carriage, boat, seat or row, and they must be able to assist with loading and off-loading (including transfer to and from wheelchairs). Our ride hosts will provide instruction but, for everyone’s safety, they cannot help with lifting.
- Companions must be able to communicate safety restrictions and messages and assist with any emergency or evacuation procedure, which may involve lifting and transferring their disabled companion from a ride into an evacuation chair or harness at high level.
We hope this answers your question.
View this in our help center | Still need help, get in touch
Get Online Saver tickets for just £29!
Tickets from £29