INFORMATION FOR GUESTS ON CORONAVIRUS
As part of our plans to maintain space and social distance as guests move around the Resort, unfortunately Dragon's Playhouse is currently unavailable.
For more information on coronavirus, click here
Pint-sized adventurers can have the time of their lives, climbing, bouncing and exploring in Chessington’s huge soft play centre.
FUN FACT: Dragon's Playhouse opened in 2004 alongside Dragon's Fury.
- No Minimum Height
- Children under 0.9m are only permitted in the toddler section
- All children must be supervised by an adult aged 16+
- Maximum Height is 1.4m
LOCATION: LAND OF THE DRAGONS
ATTRACTION TYPE: PLAYGROUND
- Adventurers are required to wear socks (socks are not provided)
- Not suitable for Adventurers using a moonboot or those with leg casts
- Food and drink are not permitted inside the building
- Sessions may be capped in time over busier periods