MAKING A PROVISIONAL BOOKING
We cannot wait to welcome you to Britain’s Wildest Classroom!
Please fill in the form below with your details and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible with a provisional booking.
Step by step guide to our Booking Process:
- Fill out one of our provisional booking forms. We aim to process your request and return your form within 7 working days.
- Once you have received receipt of your raised provisional booking, follow the instructions at the very bottom of your email receipt to confirm your booking no later than 10 days prior to your visit.
- If you would like to make amendments to your submitted booking please reply to our bounce back email with these amendments and our team will action this within 7 working days, please note once you submit your confirmation form no further amendments can be made and you are liable to make full payment for the submitted final numbers.
- Once Confirmed we will not make amendments to your booking.
- Shortly after we have received your confirmation, our team will generate e-tickets for the booking, sending these to you. Your booking is then passed to our finance team who will provide an invoice for payment, to be paid within 14 days, should you wish to pay by credit card, a secure payment link will also be provided. Once payment has been received, we will then activate your tickets.
Once your form has been processed you will receive the tickets and instructions for payment.
We ask that you book within 14 days of your intended visit date for the team to process your booking in time.
We’re here to help at every step, feel free to contact us for further information.
We are proud to announce that we have won the award for Best UK Attraction at the 2023 School Travel Awards!