CHESSINGTON ANNUAL PASS TERMS & CONDITIONS 2022
By using a Chessington World of Adventures Resort (‘Chessington’) Annual Pass you accept these Terms and Conditions of use:
- A Chessington Annual Pass will only be valid when it is used and/or presented by the named holder, it displays a clear photograph which must be a true likeness of the named holder, and it is within the Validity Period (as defined in Term 7).The Chessington Annual Pass is only valid at Chessington World of Adventures Resort.
- Any use or attempted use of a Silver or Gold Chessington Annual Pass in breach of these Terms or the Attraction's regulations will result in the Chessington Annual Pass being revoked without a refund and/or compensation.
- For the avoidance of doubt, pass sharing is a breach of these Terms and any attempted use of a Silver or Gold Chessington Annual Pass by someone other than the photographed and named holder, regardless of the reason, will result in access being refused and the Chessington Annual Pass being revoked without a refund and/or compensation. For this reason, you should ensure that the Chessington Annual Pass is secured where others will not have access to it.
- All Chessington Annual Passes are only valid at Chessington World of Adventures Resort.
- Each Silver Chessington Annual Passholder will be issued with their own digital individual Annual Pass Annual Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party.
- Silver and Gold Chessington Annual Passes are valid only for those 3+ years old.
- The Chessington Annual Pass is valid for 12 months from the date of issue (‘the Validity Period’). Passes can be purchased at Chessington World of Adventures Resort and/or online, your annual pass will be e-mailed to you with instructions for use and will be ready to start using instantly once your purchase is complete.
- Exclusion dates for Silver Chessington Annual Passholders are as follows for 2022: April: 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th. May: 1st, 2nd. June: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th. July: 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, 30th, 31st. August: 6th – 31st.
Exclusion dates for Gold pass are as follows for 2022: April: 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th. May: 1st, 2nd. June: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th. August: 27th, 28th, 29th. Access to secondary attractions, including but not limited to Chessington Go Ape and special events, including but not limited to Chessington Winter’s Tail, may be subject to an additional charge.
- Refunds on entry tickets to upgrade to a Chessington Annual Passes are only valid up to the value of ticket purchased. Refunds are not valid on day tickets that are purchased as part of short break package.
- Chessington reserves the right to close or remove entire facilities within Chessington for any reason, including (but not limited to) special events or private functions, or for technical and/or operational reasons.
- The Chessington Annual Pass will entitle the holder to unlimited entry to Chessington for the validity period, bar exclusion dates referenced in point 8 for Silver and Gold Chessington Annual Passholders.
- The Gold Chessington Annual Pass will entitle the holder to 15% off Go-Ape Chessington, 20% discount on VIP animal experiences, 20% off retail and food and beverage, and access to Merlin Holiday Club for offers and discounts on Chessington accommodation.
- Gold Chessington Annual Passholders are entitled to free parking on any day (subject to attraction opening dates).
- The Silver Chessington Annual Pass will entitle the holder to 15% off Go-Ape Chessington, 20% discount on VIP animal experiences, 10% off retail and food and beverage, and access to Merlin Holiday Club for offers and discounts on Chessington accommodation.
- Silver Chessington Annual Passholders are not entitled to free parking on any day.
- Visitors under 12 years of age to Chessington must be accompanied by an individual aged 18 years of age or over.
- Visitors under 3 years of age are free to enter Chessington.
- Photocopies and screenshots of Annual Passes will not be accepted.
- All Chessington Annual Passes remain the property of Chessington and Merlin Entertainments Group and can be withdrawn in the event of fraud or misuse, or can be withdrawn from any person whose conduct is deemed to be inappropriate at the absolute discretion of management. Should your pass be withdrawn then the correct appeal procedure should be adopted should you want the Annual Pass returned. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, allowing a third party to attempt to gain access to Chessington with an Annual Pass of which they are not the valid holder. The management of Chessington reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason.
- Failure to present a valid Chessington Annual Pass will result in a charge of the “on the day” admission rate, which will be non- refundable.
- Refunds are not available in any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part value of the Annual Pass will not be refunded if any or part of Chessington are removed or closed during the year.
- Chessington Annual Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer, voucher or advance booking.
- Lost Annual Passes should be reported to Chessington immediately.
- In the event of a lost Annual Pass, Chessington will re-issue a replacement card. Up to two replacement cards can be issued during the Validity Period. New cards will only be issued at Chessington. An administration fee of £10 per Annual Pass will be charged for the re-issue of lost cards.
- Height, size and ages restrictions apply to certain rides and attractions.
- By using a Chessington Annual Pass, you agree to adhere to park regulations currently in force at Chessington.