Annual Pass Pre-bookings
How to book your tickets
Pre-booking your tickets is simple, just follow the 5 easy steps below:
- Choose your pass below. You will be asked to verify your pass numbers during the journey so please make sure you choose the correct pass.
- Select the number of guests. Please note if you have more than one pass type in your group you will need to make separate bookings for each pass type.
- Verify your pass details. Simply enter your pass number(s) in the verification box. You will need to do this for each guest.
- Choose your date and time. All available dates for your pass type will show and if dates are greyed out this means either that the date is restricted for your pass type or there is no availability on this date.
- Fill in your details and complete your purchase! An email confirmation will be sent to you with a link to view your tickets. Please remember to bring your pass with you when you visit us.
- Please be sure to select the pass type that corresponds with the pass you currently have, eg if you are a Premium Passholder please choose the Premium option
- If you are a Monthly Membership Passholder, please head to the payment portal to ensure your payments are up to date. If your payments are not up to date this may prevent you from being able to book
- Please note that only groups using the same pass type may book together, different passes must book separately eg if you have a Premium Pass but your friend has a Standard Pass you will need to book these separately
- For Carer Passes, please ensure you include the Carer Pass in the total number for your group and enter the Carer Pass 18-digit barcode when prompted.
- If you would like to apply for a Ride Access Pass, you must complete your application online at least 7 days before your visit. Find out more.
- All Annual Passholders will need to pre-book tickets before heading to Chessington World of Adventures Resort. This is to ensure we are managing the capacity at the Resort and keeping our guests safe.
Merlin Platinum Passholder?
You can now test out our brand new Pre-book Portal! Including loads of great features like:
- Your own personal account, so no need to enter your full details every time!
- Ability to manage adventures for friends and family
- Booking wallet, to easily view all your upcoming trips in one place
- Ability to amend or cancel bookings with just a few taps!
For more information and to create an account, please click here.
Have another Annual Pass? Don't worry, this portal will be available for you to use very soon.
Merlin Discovery Pass
Merlin Silver Pass
Merlin Gold Pass
Merlin Platinum Pass
Merlin Standard Pass
Merlin Premium Pass
2022 Chessington Annual Passes
Silver Chessington Annual Pass
Gold Chessington Annual Pass
How to amend your booking
- Access the Passholder Pre-booking Portal. You can either do this by following the 'Manage my Booking' link on the confirmation email or clicking here.
- Select the booking you want to change.
- Modify your date and time. A list of available dates and times will appear.
- Click 'save changes'. You will receive a new email confirmation to the email on your booking.
Please remember you can only amend your booking a certain number of times. The number of amends you have remaining is shown under the calendar.