Annual Pass Pre-bookings
How to book your tickets
Pre-booking your tickets is simple, just follow the 5 easy steps below:
- Choose your pass below. You will be asked to verify your pass numbers during the journey so please make sure you choose the correct pass.
- Select the number of guests. Please note if you have more than one pass type in your group you will need to make separate bookings for each pass type.
- Verify your pass details. Simply enter your pass number(s) in the verification box. You will need to do this for each guest.
- Choose your date and time. All available dates for your pass type will show and if dates are greyed out this means either that the date is restricted for your pass type or there is no availability on this date.
- Fill in your details and complete your purchase! An email confirmation will be sent to you with a link to view your tickets. Please remember to bring your pass with you when you visit us.
- Please be sure to select the pass type that corresponds with the pass you currently have, eg if you are a Premium Passholder please choose the Premium option
- If you are a Monthly Membership Passholder, please head to the payment portal to ensure your payments are up to date. If your payments are not up to date this may prevent you from being able to book
- Please note that only groups using the same pass type may book together, different passes must book separately eg if you have a Premium Pass but your friend has a Standard Pass you will need to book these separately
- For Carer Passes, please ensure you include the Carer Pass in the total number for your group and enter the Carer Pass 18-digit barcode when prompted.
Merlin Standard Pass
Merlin Premium Pass
Merlin Discovery Pass
Merlin Gold Pass
Merlin Platinum Pass
Chessington Annual Passes
Standard Chessington Annual Pass
Premium Chessington Annual Pass
Chessington Annual Pass Gold
How to amend your booking
- Access the Passholder Pre-booking Portal. You can either do this by following the 'Manage my Booking' link on the confirmation email or clicking here.
- Select the booking you want to change.
- Modify your date and time. A list of available dates and times will appear.
- Click 'save changes'. You will receive a new email confirmation to the email on your booking.
Please remember you can only amend your booking a certain number of times. The number of amends you have remaining is shown under the calendar.
Passholders! Join us at Chessington World of Adventures Resort for a ROARsome Passholder Day on Saturday 6th November to celebrate the end of the 2021 season! The event gives Passholders the chance to experience a true takeover of Britain’s Wildest Adventure with exclusive discounts and Passholder fun!
- 10am – 5pm, 6th November
- FREE entry for all Passholders (inc. Discovery Passholders)
- Exclusive Merlin Holiday Club discount
Tickets will be released in two waves. Head back here at the below times to book, or go to Facebook and Twitter where the link will also be posted.
- Wave 1 - 12pm, Thursday 7th October
- Wave 2 – 12pm, Thursday 14th October
Fancy making the occasion extra ROARsome? Why not book an overnight stay on Friday 5th November from just £85† per family for Bed & Breakfast – what more could you ask for? Remember – when staying in a Resort Hotel you don't need to pre-book your entry tickets for the event!FAQs