This is one very angry dragon and you’re in for a roller coaster ride through dizzying twists and turns, dips and dives and all the while your car is spinning and spinning. However many times you ride, it’s always different, depending on who sits where.
FUN FACT: Dragon's Fury also has a sister roller coaster at Alton Towers called Spinball Whizzer.
- Minimum Height is 1.2m
- Maximum Height is 1.95m
- Chest size limit of 51 inches
LOCATION: LAND OF THE DRAGONS
HEIGHT: OVER 50FT
RIDE TYPE: SPINNING ROLLERCOASTER
- Not suitable for Adventurers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, back problems or neck problems
- Not suitable for non-ambulant Adventurers
- Not suitable for Adventurers using a moonboot or those with leg casts
- Not suitable for Adventurers that suffer from motion sickness
- Not suitable for expectant mothers
- Ride is subject to availability
Dragon's Fury opened in 2004