Perfect for all ages, join us over Easter for a ROARSOME day out at Britain's Wildest Adventure. Enjoy over 40 rides and attractions, come face-to-face with over 1,000 animals as you explore the wilds of Chessington Zoo and go under the depths of the ocean in our SEA LIFE centre!
PLUS enjoy our BRAND NEW LAND, The Rainforest and Elmer's Flying Jumbos, NEW for 2020!
- The Resort is closed until further notice as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak.
EASTER SHORT BREAKS
Treat your little explorers to a ROARSOME overnight getaway this Easter Holiday! Stay between 4th - 20th April and get your 2nd day at the Theme Park & Zoo FREE!.
Your overnight stay also includes:
- A Delicious Breakfast overlooking the Savannah
- Early Ride Time*
- Access to the Savannah Splash Pool & Gym
- Animal Meet & Greets
- Evening Entertainment with Rangers Club
- Movie Time
Don't miss out on a WILD Half Term Adventure...
*Early Ride Time is only available for Resort Hotel guests only and subject to availability
VAMPIRE'S 30th BIRTHDAY
You’re cordially invited to the most FANG-tastic birthday this year, as our legendary rollercoaster, Vampire, turns the BIG 3-0.
Officially opening on April 11, 1990, join in the celebrations this Easter by taking a flight of fright on the fearsome ride. Soar through the skies and whizz over treetops like a bat as your legs dangle below in a spooktacular adventure.
But that’s not all – keep an eye out for more information flying in soon…. Muahaha!
OVER 40 RIDES & ATTRACTIONS
There's something for all the family, whether you're after a thrilling rollercoaster, a gentle river ride adventure or to take a splash, we've got something for you!
NEW for 2020
- The Rainforest is home to Jungle Rangers, River Rafts and Treetop Hoppers - perfect for little explorers!
- Elmer's Flying Jumbo's also flew in this year where fans of the picture book character can pick a colourful elephant to take them to the skies on the flying carousel!
MEET INCREDIBLE ANIMALS
From our Rothschild giraffes, Grevy’s zebra, Western Lowland gorillas, Asiatic lions and Humboldt penguins, plus so many more! We’ve got a jam-packed day of animal presentations, talks and meet & greets.