ZUFARI: Ride into Africa
A THRILLING OFF ROAD JOURNEY
ZUFARI – Ride into Africa! Is a theme park adventure and safari combined. Come face to face with wonderful African animals such as White Rhino, Giraffe and Grevy’s Zebra as you embark on a thrilling off-road truck journey... but watch out for unexpected dangers.
- Minimum Height is 1m.
- Adventurers Between 1.0m - 1.3m must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+.
- Adults aged 16 years or above can accompany up to four Adventurers under 1.3m.
- No Maximum Height.
- Chest size limit of 51 inches.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with heart conditions, high blood pressure, back problems or neck problems.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with leg casts or moonboots.
- This ride is not suitable for those with leg amputations.
- Due to evacuation procedures, this ride is not suitable for non-ambulant Adventurers.
- There is no guarantee of seeing animals as they are free reign in the Reserve and may also choose to be in their indoor homes, so may not always be visible.
- Zufari closes an hour before sunset.
- Accompanying adults for children 1.3m must be seated in the same row.
- This is a dark ride with smoke and light / laser effects. May not be suitable for Young Adventurers or those with breathing difficulties.
- Adventurers must be able to sit upright unaided and be able to brace themselves against the forces of the ride.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for Adventurers with epilepsy or claustrophobia as strobe lighting and dark spaces are part of the attraction.
- You will get wet on this ride.
- Adventurers are required to walk unaided in case of an evacuation.
- Ability to hold on with at least 3 points of contact.
- In an evacuation the ladders are vertical; these will need to be climbed down.
- Adventurers will need to exit trucks 1 person at a time and across unsteady ground.
- The Adventurers MUST be able to lift themselves out of their seat and down the ladders unaided.
- If an emergency Adventurers MUST be able to jump down from the truck unaided.