With a week of spooky spectacles set to be unleashed this October, Chessington World of Adventures Resort is launching a new Monster Checker Service. Available at both the Chessington Safari and Azteca Hotels for a limited time only during the Resort's Howl'o'ween activities over the half term holiday, this new service will give guests of all ages peace of mind when bedtime rolls around.
The new feature allows guests to request the Chessington Spook Squad; a specialised group of bogey-monster busters. The Spook Squad will check for creepy creatures of the other world that have made the hotels their home for the bewitching week. Peering under beds, peeking behind curtains and peeping in wardrobes, the Spook Squad will leave no pillow unturned in the task of guaranteeing a guest's room fiend-free!
Becky Elkin at Chessington World of Adventures Resort said, "Child or adult, we can still be a little scared of what could be lurking in the shadows especially with all the spooky goings on at the Resort over Howl’o’ween. We hope that with the aid of our Spook Squad, all guests will be able to rest in peace."
Whilst the Spook Squad are hard at work, families can enjoy the Howl'o'ween festivities at the Resort and take a spooky walk through two brand new attractions – the Curse of the Lost Tomb maze and the Trick or Treat Wood.
A Spooky Short Break
For the ultimate spooky family adventure why not stay at one of the two Chessington Resort Hotels with packages including an overnight stay, breakfast and two days’ worth of park tickets and starting from just £287 per family. With creepy animal meet and greets, The Rangers Kids Club, a spooky movie club and lots of fun activities for the whole family to enjoy, Chessington is the place to be haunting this Howl'o'ween.
For more information please visit Chessington.com.
- Ends –
For further information please call the Frank team on 020 7693 6999 or email CWOA@frankpr.it.
Notes to Editors
- High Resolution images of Chessington World of Adventures Resort are available for the media to download free of charge from www.chessington.com/press
- Twitter: @cwoa
- Facebook: Facebook.com/chessington
- Instagram: @chessingtonworldofadventures
- Google+: google.com/+chessington
- Chessington’s Howl’o’ween event runs from 23rd October until 2nd November 2015, from 10am to 8pm daily.
- The Curse of the Lost Tomb maze costs £5pp in addition to park entry.
- Discover the perfect family getaway at the Chessington Safari Hotel and Chessington Azteca Hotel, where you can enjoy themed rooms, an indoor swimming pool, spa and Savannah Splash pool and two fantastic themed restaurants.
- Howl’o’ween themed bedrooms available in the Chessington Safari Hotel for a supplementary upgrade charge of £75 on top of the standard room rate. Availability is limited so advanced booking is recommended
- For 12 months unlimited access to Chessington and/or Merlin’s other UK attractions see our range of annual passes at Merlin Annual Pass
- The Zoo at Chessington World of Adventures is a member of the British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums (BIAZA). BIAZA represents its member collections and promotes the values of good zoos and aquariums.
- MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 109 attractions, 12 hotels/4 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and 26,000 employees (peak season).
- Among Merlin’s attractions are - SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, The London Eye, Dungeons, Gardaland, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Blackpool Tower, Heide Park Resort, Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK. All brands which are distinctive, challenging and innovative – and which have great potential for growth in the future. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.