2015 sees Chessington World of Adventures Resort celebrate the Year of the Penguins, as they welcome the new Penguins of Madagascar Live! Operation: Cheezy Dibbles show, along with a themed Penguins of Madagascar ride experience and brand new penguin enclosure. As part of this collaboration, Chessington is launching a brand new Penguin Mission Package in the Chessington Safari Hotel, giving guests the chance to spend the night in a treetop hideout themed bedroom, ready to start their own top secret mission!
The Penguin Mission Package includes:
- One night accommodation in one of two exclusive fully themed DreamWorks Penguins of Madagascar bedrooms with breakfast
- Two day access to the theme park for the whole family
- Explorer Fastrack passes on one day
- Priority Rider passes***
- Designated VIP car parking space
- Access to the swimming pool, health club and Savannah Splash
- Xbox 360 in the kids areas of the bedroom
- Family entertainment, including animal meet and greets, Ranger’s Club for the children to enjoy and Character Breakfasts
Penguin Mission guests can see Chessington’s newest Humboldt Penguins feed and enjoy their surroundings in the brand new Penguin Bay. The hotel also offers exclusive evening access to the AMAZU Treetop Adventure and Wanyama Village & Reserve, where guests
can have a close up experience with some of the Resort’s animal residents until dusk daily.
This fantastic package can be booked now for arrivals from 12th April 2015 and starts from £349 for a family of four*. To book, visit Chessington.com or call 0871 221 3970 to speak to the Chessington team.
Penguins make be the talk of the town but there's lots more fun to be had at Chessington World of Adventures Resort in 2015. With 10 themed lands, over 40 rides and attractions, two amazing Resort hotels, a Zoo and SEA LIFE centre, Chessington really is Britain’s Wildest Adventure.
For the best deals in 2015 book on Chessington.com for Early Bird tickets. With prices starting from just £26pp, individuals and families can save up to a whopping 43%**. For more information please visit, Chessington.com
- Ends –
*From price available on selected dates in 2015 for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children aged under 12 years) staying in a Penguins of Madagascar themed bedroom at the Chessington Safari Hotel.
** This discounted ticket has limited availability per day and is only available when purchased online at least 5 days before your visit. Savings compared to the on-the-gate walk up ticket price.
*** One Priority Rider Passes will be issued per family and will be available to use on any 3 available rides at any point throughout their stay (either day, any time throughout the day)
PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR © 2015 DREAMWORKS ANIMATION LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Notes to Editors
- High Resolution images of Chessington World of Adventures Resort are available for the media to download free of charge from www.chessington.com/press
- Twitter: @cwoa Facebook: Facebook.com/chessington Instagram: @chessingtonworldofadventures Google+: google.com/+chessington
- The Chessington World of Adventures Resort Theme Park opens on Wednesday 18th March – Tuesday 2nd November 2015. For more information on opening times and to book tickets please visit Chessington.com.
- Discover the perfect family get away at the Chessington Safari Hotel and Chessington Azteca Hotel, where you can enjoy themed rooms, an indoor swimming pool, spa and Savannah Splash pool and two fantastic themed restaurants.
- For 12 months unlimited access to Chessington and/or Merlin’s other UK attractions see our range of annual passes at Merlin Annual Pass
- The Zoo at Chessington World of Adventures is a member of the British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums (BIAZA). BIAZA represents its member collections and promotes the values of good zoos and aquariums.
- MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS plc is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates 106 attractions, 11 hotels/3 holiday villages in 23 countries and across 4 continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its almost 63 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands, and the commitment and passion of its managers and c26,000 employees (peak season).
- Among Merlin’s attractions are - SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, LEGOLAND, The London Eye, Dungeons, Gardaland, LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, Alton Towers Resort, Warwick Castle, THORPE PARK Resort, Blackpool Tower, Heide Park Resort, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Sydney Tower Eye and SKYWALK. All brands which are distinctive, challenging and innovative – and which have great potential for growth in the future. Visit www.merlinentertainments.biz for more information.