What are the accepted forms of proof for the Ride Access Pass?

Please note that having a registered disability does not mean you automatically receive a Ride Access Pass. An application for a Ride Access Pass is made at Guest Help & Information.

Documentation is required to support all applications and staff reserve the right to refuse a Pass to anyone who does not show appropriate documentation.

If you require a Ride Access Pass you will need to provide one of the following forms of documentation. Please note documentation MUST be dated within the last 12 months:

• A certified NHS Letter from your doctor or consultant clearly stating why you are eligible for the policy.
• A letter from a professional body (e.g Nurse, Bupa Healthcare Advisor) clearly stating why you are eligible for the policy.
• A DLA, DWP or PIP letter stating you are entitled to HIGHER RATE MOBILITY allowance – please note we will only accept higher rate mobility allowance for a Ride Access Pass, no other letters will be accepted.
• A Blue Badge along with an additional form of photographic identification.

You will also need one companion who is happy to use the rides and attractions with the holder of the Ride Access Pass (must be over the age of 14 to offer assistance)


We hope this answers your question.


View this in our help center | Still need help, get in touch

Finished planning?

Limited Tickets from £29

Your Expedition Checklist

Ready for adventure?

  1. Explore
  2. Discover hotels
  3. Plan expedition
  4. Check prices

Check offers

Buy Tickets