Information for Local Residents
We are delighted to once again offer our local residents the opportunity to visit Chessington World of Adventures Resort for FREE in 2013. If you live in the KT9 1 KT9 2 and KT22 0 postcodes you will be eligible for four free tickets.
For your wildest adventure, here is what you need to do:
- Decide on the date you want to visit Chessington World of Adventures Resort. Any dates when the tickets are not valid are clearly noted below.
- Go to the Ticket Desk. Say you are a local resident, and provide PROOF OF ADDRESS (such as a utility bill) and IDENTIFICATION, which we will make a copy of.
- Up to four tickets, valid for that day only, will be printed and you can enjoy your visit to the park.
Tickets are valid until 31 December 2013 excluding our busiest periods which are;
- 30st March - 14th April
- 4th - 6th May
- 25th May - 2nd June
- 22nd July - 2nd September
- 19th October - 4th November
(All dates are inclusive)
Terms & Conditions
- This benefit is only for our immediate local residents living in postcode areas KT9 1, KT9 2 and KT22 0.
- Offer is limited to four free tickets per household.
- Tickets are non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Proof of address and identification required.
- All tickets must be used on the day of collection.
- Exchange or sale of tickets for profit is prohibited.
- Visitors under 0.9 metres in height enter Chessington World of Adventures free of charge. Visitors under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person of 16 years of age or over.
See Chessington World of Adventure's full Terms and Conditions of entry.