Chessington World of Adventures Resort is a whole world of wild adventures all in one place and is perfect for entertaining your clients, rewarding your staff and involving everyone’s families.
The events team at Chessington World of Adventures Resort have created a number of complete packages designed to help make your job as organiser as easy as possible and your event a success. Packages include exclusive use of the Explorers’ Outpost located in the heart of Wild Asia, a place to rest and eat during your adventure.
A number of exciting bolt-on packages are available including the ‘Explorer package’. This includes meeting exciting birds and reptiles, 'wild animal' face painting, creating a treasure map and taking part in a brilliant scavenger hunt. Other packages include a fantastic Jungle Drums workshop.
Family Adventure Days
Ideal for fun days from 50 to 450 people.
For numbers over 450 please enquire for a bespoke package.
- Tickets to Chessington World of Adventures resort
- Exclusive use of the Explorers' Outpost private venue
- Quencher flasks - unlimited soft drinks all day
- Choose from: 2 course BBQ lunch/picnic lunch bag
- Car Parking
From £49* per Adult and £39* per Child
Minumum of 50 people
Lots of additional extras to make your day perfect. Download full details of the Adventure Days package.
Family Fun Day
"All the event staff and organisation on the day was terrific. Nothing was too much trouble; everything from the first greeting through to the final goodbye was excellent. The lunch we were served was cooked well, presented beautifully and most importantly it was tasty!"
Colin Watts, director, Solar Plus UK
Team Building Packages
Based in our exciting 'Explorers Outpost' venue, our Team Building packages provide you with a complete event that incorporates all the excitement of Chessington World of Adventures Resort while providing a structured team event.
Our Team Building packages include:
- Full delivery of the event
- Experienced events staff
- All the required resources and team packs
- Copy of photos taken at event
- Winning prizes
ADVENTURE TRACKING CHALLENGES
Discover the ancient ruins of Wild Asia amongst other truly wild experiences across the theme park and zoo in order to solve the clues and undertake tasks to prove that you are true explorers who can work in a team.
All solved clues and activities will redeem points for your team with a prize for the winning team.
There are three types of challenges all including:
- 2 – 5 hour long activities with theme park entrance for the duration of the activity
- Bespoke questions/challenges can be designed for your group in line with your company objectives
- Full briefing and prize giving
- Complimentary car parking
Chessington Challenge - £30 per person*
Paper based treasure hunt
GPS Treasure Hun - £40 per person*
GPS treasure hunt based on a Samsung Galaxy tablet
Calendar Creation - £50 per person*
Armed with a camera and a bag of fun props, teams must use the rides and the themed areas to create a themed calendar, which once completed is printed and delivered to their desks.
*Prices based on a minimum of 40 guests. Bespoke pricing available on request for smaller guest numbers
GASTRONOMY GONE WILD CHALLENGES
Run by our highly skilled in-house Executive Chef
- Sushi/Maki Roll making - We provide all ingredients ready to assemble, demonstrate and then judge the best - £30 per person
- Cup Cake decorating - We provide all ingredients ready to assemble, demonstrate and then judge the best - £25 per person
- Pizza making - We produce the dough and the teams roll & top them and we take them to the kitchen for baking - £25 per person
- Chocolate dipped fruit – We provide melted chocolate and all prepared ingredients, demonstrate and then judge - £25 per person
- Ingredient identification – We provide a wide selection of Ingredients, herbs & spices for teams to identify each item and its country of origin - £15 per person
Exclusive Park Buy-out
With exciting rides and rollercoasters, amazing animals and a SEALIFE centre, Chessington really is Britain’s Wildest Adventure!
For a really exclusive experience, why not hire Chessington World of Adventures Resort exclusively for you and who you bring and experience exhilarating rides in the dark!
Chessington World of Adventures Resort Evening Buy-out package includes:
- Use of park and rides exclusively for your group
- Retail outlets and restaurants open (subject to availability)
- Exclusive use of the Explorers' Outpost if required.
*Please note: Rides will close one hour before the end time of your event.
The Holiday Inn London Chessington located next to the theme park can cater for a range or different events including:
For events at Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium and The London Dungeon visit www.merlineventslondon.com
For further details please contact the Events Team. Call 01372 734661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.